A safe choice
The Compact Chiller comes fully equipped with high pressure protection via a pressure switch and safety valve. It also has a built-in gas alarm that enables you to command the ventilation fan to full speed if necessary.
What you need to know about the Compact Chiller
- Install indoors with a negative pressure chassis
- Available in temperatures:
Between -4 and -8
Heat pump 50-60
- Available in 3 sizes: 33, 66 and 100.
- Control, converter and electrical connectors isolated from refrigerant circuit.
- Equipped with a digital monitoring system with an online support capability.
- Easy to place with pallet lift.
- Control developed with Carel.
- Very low filling quantity means very low CO2e values (maximum 4.3 kg R290).
- Eco-friendly natural refrigerant with very low GWP values.
In normal operation, ventilation flow is low and monitored by a vacuum sensor. This results in energy savings as the unit is not excessively vented using heated air.
How our solutions work
Enrad has advanced furthest and is best in Sweden when it comes to sustainable solutions. While they may be a tad more expensive than other solutions, the best always costs more. And at the end of the day, the most sustainable alternative always mean savings.
— Viktor Jonsson, project manager at Francks kylindustri
Calculate the unit size you need
Our Enrad Select dimensioning program makes it easy to calculate the unit size you will need to cool or heat your property. Sign in for free and start calculating!