Enrad’s Modular series
Because it’s designed to fit both new and older plants, Enrad’s modular series is easy to install. A total of 12 modules may be connected to a single master cabinet using ready-made 30 cm long pipes.
What you need to know about Enrad’s Modular series
- The units come with safety equipment
- The modular units can be connected in parallel with multiple modules of the same size for the desired total output.
- Available in temperatures:
Intermediate: -4 to -8
Heat pump: 50-60
- Available in 4 sizes from 60 kW to 125 kW in cooling output and 80 kW to 135 kW in heating output.
- Control, converter and electrical connectors isolated from refrigerant circuit
- Equipped with a digital monitoring system with an online support capability.
- Easy to place with pallet lift.
- Control developed with Carel
- Very low filling quantity means very low CO2e values (maximum 4.3 kg R290).
- Eco-friendly natural refrigerant with very low GWP values
A safe choice
Enrad’s Modules come fully equipped with high pressure protection via a pressure switch and safety valve. It also has a built-in gas alarm that enables you to command the ventilation fan to full speed if necessary.
How our solutions work
Enrad has advanced furthest and is best in Sweden when it comes to sustainable solutions. While they may be a tad more expensive than other solutions, the best always costs more. And at the end of the day, the most sustainable alternative always mean savings.
— Viktor Jonsson, projektledare på Francks kylindustri
Calculate the unit size you need here
Our Enrad Select dimensioning program makes it easy to calculate the unit size you will need to cool or heat your property. Sign in for free and start calculating!